Sunday, January 1, 2012

The First Morning Day's view of Jakarta at January 1st, 2012

I don't have any travel-planned since Singapore's Escapades at late July's-first August's 2011 #nangis. Yes, salahkan kerjaan, salahkan juga si pemikir boncel yang teramat bodoh menganggap kehidupan cuma selebar rumah-kantor-mall-rumah setiap harinya #damn.
But hey, walaupun beberapa kali mengeluh betapa kemacetan Jakarta sangat tidak friendly, walaupun seberapa bencinya sama ibu kota, toh saat aku diisolasi di Bogor selama kurun waktu 3 minggu di akhir Desember 2011, I miss my hectic city!

And here's the Jakarta's views through a-39's Floor of Thamrin Cosmo Apartement's where I spent my New Year Eve and the first morning of 2012 with my bestie. Despite of all those negatives things, I still love to be a Jakartans :*



No comments: